Welcome to the Lake Pointe Academy Athletic Department!
6th-8th Grade students are eligible to participate in our athletics program.
You have taken the first step to becoming an LPA athlete for the 21-22 school year. More information and schedules will be provided over the coming months.
- Sports physicals are required for participation in any intramural or interscholastic athletic program, and cannot be substituted with a health department screening for school enrollment.
- A completed athletic packet must be completed prior to your first day of participation. This packet includes the following:
- Student Athlete and Parent Contract
- Notification of Risk Agreement
- Physical Exam
- Liability Waiver Release
- Emergency Treatment Authorization
- Include a copy of current medical insurance coverage. If student does not have insurance, School Insurance of Florida offers two plans. Form more information and to purchase a policy online, please visit School Insurance of Florida.
We plan on having the following sports here at LPA next year!
- Cross Country
- Flag Football
- Track & Field