- Students should bring fully charged Chromebook to all testing sessions
- Students should have photo ID (high school students) to present to test administrator
- Students should have a small bag to keep personal items such as phones and other electronics while they are in the testing environment
- Students must completely turn off all cell phones (power off, not on silent or vibrate) and alarms.
- Student may not be in possession of electronic devices, such as smart phones, wireless ear buds, smart watches, at any time during testing--including breaks.
Family Letters and Testing Dates
CLICK HERE to access information about the new FAST test replacing FSA, the STAR test for Kinder thru 2nd grade, and PSAT. You'll also find a link to the testing schedule for all testing.